Registration and Borrowing Policies
- Loans are available to anyone who is a current resident of Kingston and surrounding area, in a 50 km radius from the M.I.L.L. (please call ahead if you are unsure if your area qualifies.)
- You will need the following three items in order to register:
- Photo ID showing date of birth
- Recent Document showing current residential address, such as a utility bill (you can even mail yourself a postcard). It must be a physical, paper document.
- A registration recovery of $15 which helps offset increasing operating costs. The library can currently only accept cash. There are, as always, no charges or fees to borrow an instrument.